All content on this e-magazine is copyrighted. Please write to us for permission if you wish to reproduce or republish any content. The entries are allowed to be syndicated provided that:
- The content is properly attributed as per the following:
- For original work: The republished article must carry the blurb: “This article [or review/post/video/interview] was originally published in the [month, date] edition of In Plainspeak, a digital magazine on sexuality in the Global South.” In addition, the author must be attributed along with their bio as published in In Plainspeak.
- For content syndicated by TARSHI: The reposted article must carry the blurb: “Curated by TARSHI in [add month and year] in their e-magazine, In Plainspeak [with ‘In Plainspeak‘ hyperlinked to where the article was posted in this e-magazine].” In addition, the author must be attributed along with a link to the original source.
- No commercial gain is made by content syndication, including the display of advertisements around the content. However, we have recently begun accepting donations to be able to cover the shortfall in running the e-magazine.
- Once republished, a link to the article/post be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All syndicated content should abide by TARSHI’s submission policy. In cases that may require exceptions, please write to email@example.com. This policy is subject to change without any prior notice.